At the end of the day. When there's no one watching.

Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Does Anyone Speak German?

Check out Shinichi Osawa's mind-blowing video for "BBG BBB":



A quick Google Translate for the German phrase, "komm geht ab wenn der beat jetzt lauft" got me this result: "come from is where the beat is running now," which sounds to me like a perfect translation. Nothing wrong with that at all. This guy knows:

Just to be safe, however, I ran the phrase in Babel Fish and received this as my English translation: "come goes starting from if beat now run," which, if anything, just shows how much better Google translate is than Babel Fish and how much better Google is than Yahoo.

The real translation is probably something about, "come get up as this beat now plays." And honestly, I didn't have to care what the words were to get that message.

1 comment:

  1. A german friend told me that it meant "come on lets go when the beat rolls"

    ReplyDelete